Back to overview

Job: Sales Representative

Amsterdam, November 11, 2016

About Cameramanager

Eagle Eye CameraManager is a fresh and young company founded by Eagle Eye Networks as an incubator for cutting edge cloud services and solutions. One of the first services we introduced is Cameramanager, which has revolutionized the security industry by taking the video surveillance market in Europe into the cloud. With Cameramanager we make it possible to view your cameras, store footage and receive push notifications, triggered by smart video detection events. This all happens in the cloud.
 
Our cloud has undergone a considerable growth throughout the years, resulting in a bandwidth volume with the size of 8.3 million iTunes songs and the storage need of 15 million YouTube videos. We currently handle millions of events per day.
 
The ambition for our company is to expand our camera-focused cloud into a true “cloud of things”. Making the internet of things a reality and creating the strongest, most advanced and reliable “cloud of things” platform within the next few years. We do this with the vision that humankind has been given scarce resources and believe that (our) technology can overcome this and will provide people a way to keep their world close by, clear and safe.

Description

We’re looking for a Sales representative for the Dutch market with one year of relevant experience. A great opportunity to join an ambitious young company, bought by Eagle Eye Networks. As we continue to grow our sales volumes we are looking for a talented sales representative to join our team in the Netherlands. Sales experience is desirable – drive, enthusiasm, flexibility and proven communication skills are the key attributes. The company headquarter is in Amsterdam.
 
The Sales Representative is constantly searching for new partners in the industry and can do that with enthusiasm and with knowledge of the cloud services we sell. You will report directly to the Sales Manager who is responsible for the Dutch (indirect) sales.
 
This role is all about building the Dutch indirect reseller channel. Therefore, you will be able to identify and start the conversation with these organisations. You have the power to do cold acquisition face-2-face and by phone. 
 
30% of your time you will be based at the office in Amsterdam. You will need that time to schedule appointments by phone and discuss the pipeline with the Sales Manager. You will spend the other 70% of your time on the road and with your potential resellers. 
 
You will get the possibility to growth your position to Account Manager Indirect Sales. 

Requirements

  • At least College level
  • At least 1 year sales experience
  • Experience with selling over the phone and cold calling various types of businesses
  • Given the kind of our organisation you have an affinity with IT and technology
  • You are commercial, decisive, communicative and pro-active
  • You have your driver's license
  • Ambitious and driven to growth your career
  • Native Dutch, fluent in Dutch and English

 

Are you a real CATCH?!

  • Creative - You are using a creative approach you provide the ultimate satisfaction with partners
     
  • Ambitious - You are constantly striving for quality and revenue maximization in the partner channel
     
  • Teamplayer - You see to it that there is good communication between stakeholders: partners, marketing, support, product management and development
     
  • Customer driven - You are eager to uphold customer satisfaction, thinking out of the box and proposing the best solution that is possible
     
  • Honest - You are responsible for an open, transparent and honest collaboration with the partners

Conditions

  • We offer a competitive salary and the chance to be part of a growing company. This position is open to candidates living close (max 1 hour one way travel time) to Amsterdam.
  • You will receive a phone, laptop and company car
  • A great CATCH team to work with
  • Room to grow in a high cloud tech company
  • Competitive salary and uncapped commission
  • This job is a full time contract (40 working hours per week)
  • A good protected home with your own Eagle Eye CameraManager security camera

Contact

Please write a cover letter, along with your resume (in English) to: mark.klepper@cameramanager.com.